Obsidian Pro UHMW-PE Mouse Skates
SkyPAD x X-Raypad Obsidian Pro Mouse Skates are a result of collaboration between Skypad and X-RayPad. These universal mouse skates, crafted from high-quality 0.8mm UHMW-PE ensure a low-friction experience and better control. Their DIY nature allows for easy customization to fit a wide range of mouse models, making them a versatile choice. Skates also feature remarkable durability, effectively resisting wear and tear through extended use.
SkyPAD x X-Raypad U-PE Mouse Skates are perfect for SkyPAD Glass Mousepads, offering a reliable and smooth gaming experience.
- Made with Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE).
- Optimized Thickness. Being only 0.8mm skates provide a perfect balance between speed and control. Enhanced Durability. Highly resistant to wear and tear, our mouse skates are built to last.
- Easy Application. Comes with an easy-to-apply design and a non-residue adhesive, ensuring a secure fit and effortless replacement.
- Universal Compatibility. Designed to fit any mice, making them a versatile choice for various gaming setups.
- Curved Edges. Skates come with rounded edges to prevent any snagging or scratching, ensuring a consistent glide across your mousepad.
- Optimized for Glass. Designed to work flawlessly with SkyPAD Glass Mousepads.
- 40 dots of SkyPAD x X-Raypad Obsidian Pro Mouse Skates
- 2 Alcohol cleaning wipes
- 2 Residue removal wipes
The specially treated glass surface is optimized for games that require high time to kill. Flick to your enemies effortlessly and track them with ease.
The texture of the glass does not wear out, even after a life time of use. If your SkyPAD gets dirty, just spray some cleaning liquids and wipe it off, simple as that.
LARGE & SOLID SURFACE
A large size of 400mm x 500mm, with a thickness of only 3.7mm. Never run out of mouse pad space, while staying extremely comfortable also is extremely solid.
The smooth surface allows the mouse to glide with virtually no resistance. Take charge of your mouse control, your mouse will move the way you want it to.
More questions about the SkyPAD 3.0? Please take a look at our FAQ.
Why do I need a glass mousepad?
Because of the burned pattern on the glass and lack of fiber, this mousepad is more precise and smoother than a normal cloth pad. Since it is glass, the mousepad is extremely easy to clean, allowing you to dominate your enemies carefree.
How do I keep my SkyPAD clean?
We recommend the SkyPAD Cleaning Kit. But any glass cleaner will do the job perfectly.
Do glass mouse feet work on the SkyPAD?
We highly recommend against using glass feets on your SkyPAD. Due to the friction created by two glass surfaces rubbing against each other, it will wear down both the mousepad and the feets extremely quickly.
PTFE feets offer the best experience on the SkyPAD!
I’ve scratched my SkyPAD, will it affect the glide?
Only if it is a major scratch. If the scratch is minor, then it will not affect the performance whatsoever.
What mouse feets do you recommend for the SkyPAD?
- For Speed - Tiger Ice or Corepads AIR
- For Control - Corepads CTRL
Is the SkyPAD a speed or control pad?
If we had to give a concrete answer, it would definitely be considered a speed pad. However, the holes burned into the glass also gives you control, so you will get the best of both worlds. 80% Speed, 20% Control!
How durable is the SkyPAD?
See for yourself!
SkyPAD vs Boardzy
I wanna return the SkyPAD!
No problem, the SkyPAD has to be returned in its original box, with no damage to the product or box.
You can ship yourself or write us a DHL return label (minor return costs will be added from the refunded price of the product)
All returns are at your own risk!
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday: 8am-8:30pm.Average answer time: 24h